PE tube connection
- Threads: UNE 19009, DIN 2999, UNI 338, ISO R7.
- PE tube links: UNE 53405, UNE 53406, 407, 408, ISO 3501, 3503, 3458 and 3459.
- Glued unions: UNE 53112, DIN 8063, UNI 7422, ISO 727, KIWA 54 and NF T54-028.
- Body, ball, glued and threaded PVC connections.
- Ball seats in epdm.
- Handle in ppfv.
- O-rings in nbr.
- PN Nominal pressure= 16 bar at 20ºC.
- Oversized and double positioning levers, with flow position indicator.
- Impossibility of locking the shaft / ball due to the pressure of the lock nuts.
- In threaded joints the use of Teflon is recommended.