Back-pack atomizer with pressure tank
Weight: 3,95 kg.
Maximum capacity: 17 liters.
Acumulator pump: pressure of 10 atm. and capacity of 0,5 liters.
This atomizer has been produced with first quality materials making it resistant to all types of phytosanitary products.
- Tank made of polyethylene that makes it resistant to the attack of chemical products, with an inlet opening large enough to allow easy filling, in said mouth it has a filter and a threaded plastic cover that allows air to enter. The tank has a content indicator and is equipped with a back separator that facilitates perspiration avoiding excessive sweat. The mouth where the accumulator pump is inserted has a plastic ring and a greasing felt incorporated.
Base made of shock resistant material, attached to the tank by 4 stainless steel screws.
- Very resistant straps with adjustable hooks to allow a precise fit to the body.
- Faucet or outlet valve with piston system and internal filter for proper operation.
- High resistance metal lever and connecting rod designed for the user to make the minimum effort, the lever is coated in thermo-lacquered paint and the connecting rod is protected from corrosion by electrolytic bath (zinc plated).
- The accumulator pump is made of reinforced polyamide and withstands pressures above 10 atm.; through its two stainless steel balls the function of closing and opening is carried out causing vacuum by means of a rubber shoe.
- The atomizer is provided with an extension of 0.65 mts long, and adjustable brass exit hole.