Battery powered controller 2/4 stations (electrovalve not included)
The SVC mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily without additional wires. It is a highly resistant product; it can be submerged totally till 3,50 meters. The SVC operates off a single 9-volt battery that’s guaranteed to provide power through a full season. Along with exceptional reliability, it’s also a breeze to program, with an easy to read LCD display instead of cumbersome buttons and knobs. Up to nine start times are available, offering the flexibility to handle watering schedules for such things as establishing new turf or irrigating steep slopes with low infiltration rates. It is supplied together with a PGV valve solenoid of 1″ LATCH type.
– Electrovalve NOT INCLUDED
- User-friendly Programming. Same easy-to-use programming style as all Hunter controllers.
- Latching Solenoid Design for Minimal Power Consumption. 9-Volt battery guaranteed to last
longer than one full season.
- Battery level indicator on the LCD screen.
- Fully Submersible and Waterproof to 3,5 meters.
- Irrigate Landscapes in Remote Locations. Helps reduce system installation costs.
- Sealed Battery Compartment. Customized design features resin-sealed electrical components that
withstand water intrusion.
- Weather-Sensor Compatible. Accommodates any Hunter weather sensor product.
- Controller: 8,25 cms. diameter x 5,0 cms. high
- Station run time: 0 to 240 minutes in 1-minute increments.
- Start times: 9 per day.
- Control of the day, days of the week or at 31-day intervals.
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option.
- Sequential start times.
- Maximum distance between the programmer and the solenoid valve: 30 m.
- Programmable rain delay for 1 to 7 days.
- Battery: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included), one year minimum life. Battery not
required for program backup.
- Memory: Non-volatile for program data.
- 61 cms. of prewired cable included (for programming outside the valve box).
- Clip bracket for simple installation.