A masterpiece of modern technology that brings together the most desirable features, bundles them in a small, attractive package, and makes everything simple and easy to use. Available in 4- and 6-station indoor and outdoor models, the EC offers all the features you would expect to find only on more expensive units – on-screen water budgeting for seasonal adjustment, interval watering options, station delay, one-touch manual start and advance and non-volatile memory
- Intuitive dial programming, with selector and interactive icons.
- Seasonal adjustment (from 0% to 150%). Easy on-screen adjustment (in 10% increments) alters the
amount of watering to accommodate weather changes.
- 3 programs with multiple start times. Accommodates repeat watering requirements, morning,
afternoon and evening
- Large LCD display with interactive icons. At-a-glance viewing makes programming easy,
regardless of language.
- Choice of independent day scheduling options. For maximum watering flexibility (select days of
the week or interval up to 31 days).
- Rainfall sensor compatible. Incorporates hook-up capability to rain, moisture, and temperature
or wind sensors.
- Non-volatile memory. Excellent insurance against unreliable power; retains current time, day
and program data
- Compatible with Solar Sync and Hunter remote control.
- Time per station: 0-4 hours in 1 minute increments.
- Allows programming delay between stations.
- Allows to activate 3 solenoids simultaneously.
- Cycle starts: 4 daily per program, allows up to 12 daily starts.
- Day programming: 7 calendar days or even / odd days with 365-day calendar.
- Option clock A.M./P.M. or 24 h.
- Manual operation very easy to use.
- Transformer input: 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Transformer output: 26 VAC – 1.0 A.
- Station output: 24VAC – 0.56 A.
- The circuit breaker detects electrical shorts, skips the damaged station, and continues the watering cycle.
- Protection against primary MOV discharges.
- Non-volatile memory for program information. In case of no power supply, the programmer will keep the programming information and time for a period of about 4 weeks regardless of the 9 volt battery.
- Lithium battery (3v) included. Not necessary to maintain programs.
- Manual operation to bypass the rain sensor.
- Indoor model dimensions: 16.5 cm. high x 14.6 cm. width x 5 cm. deep.
- Exterior model dimensions: 22 cm. high x 17.8 cm. width x 9.5 cm. deep.